RSICC Package MIS-001
Miscellaneous Software Package 001
Experimental Data of Neutron Yields from Thick Targets Bombarded by 100 to 800 MeV/nucleon Heavy Ions
Quantum Radiation Division, Electrotechnical Laboratory,
1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 JAPAN
Department of Quantum Science and Energy Engineering, Tohoku University, Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, 980-8568, JAPAN
and L. HEILBRONN
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
The recent experimental data by the authors listed above are summarized in this paper on differential neutron yields in energy and angle produced by 100, 155 and 180 MeV/nucleon He, 100, 155, 180 and 400 MeV/nucleon C, 100, 180, 400 MeV/nucleon Ne, 400MeV/nucleon Ar, Xe and Fe, 272 and 435MeV/nucleon Nb and 800 MeV/nucleon Si ions stopping in thick targets of C, Al, Cu, Pb and Nb.
The paper referenced above is available on the RSICC web site. The numerical values of the data, which were used to plot figures in References 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 of this paper, are available for download at no charge. To get access to the data, complete a RSICC registration form and order form. Both are available by clicking on "Ordering" from the RSICC web pages. You will be contacted with details about how to proceed.
3. L. Heilbronn, R. S. Cary, M. Cronqvist, F. Deak, K. Frankel, K. Holabird, A. Horvath, A. Kiss, . Kruse, R. M. Ronningen, H. Schelin, Z. Seres, C. E. Stronach, J. Wang, P. Zecher, and C, Zeitlin, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 132, 1 (1999)
4. L. Heilbronn, R. Madey, M. Elaasar, M. Htun, K. Frankel, W. G. Gong, B. D. Anderson, A. R. Baldwin, J. Jiang, D. Keane, M. A. McMahan, W. H. Rathbun, A. Scott, Y. Shao, J. W. Watson, G. D. Westfall, S. Yennello, and W. M. Zang, Phys. Rev. C 58, 3451 (1998)
5. T. Kurosawa, N. Nakao, T. Nakamura, Y. Uwamino, T. Shibata, N. Nakanishi, A. Fukumura, and K. Murakami, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 132, 30 (1999)
6. T. Kurosawa, N. Nakao, T. Nakamura, Y. Uwamino, T. Shibata, A. Fukumura, and K. Murakami, J. Nucl. Sci. and Technol., 36, 41 (1999)
8. T. Kurosawa, N. Nakao, T. Nakamura, I. Iwase, H. Sato Y. Uwamino, and A. Fukumura, Phys. Rev., C 62, 044615 (2000)